Sunday 21 June 2015

First day in PGDM in NMIMS Hyderabad

It has been a great pleasure writing this article and i look forward to doing this again in future..

Sounds like an MBA right? Well that's what we are taught in this course.
I landed in Hyderabad at 7.25 am in the morning, waited to taxi for like 15 mins, and it took an hour to reach college. I reach here and first thing I notice, the room i was allotted, the other has the key of it. So guess what I had to put my luggage in some other room and had to go to class.

So now i am in my normal, tee-jeans with casual shoes. In my bloody first hour, 10 people ask me about myself and a 100 people are concerned with the fact that I was late. In fact i was asked this question so often that i learnt the answer to that question,
"Dude family vacation.."

Other than that the main issue of concern for all the seniors was the attire of mine. i was wearing casual dress whereas my fellow mates were in their best appearances like a professional in their formal dress codes.

So here i was scolded by almost everyone in my first hour of my MBA.

Well, rest of the day went fine, the mess incharge infact is an old pal from shirpur, so the food thing is sorted. My dad says, wherever you go, set the food guy first. In this case he is already set.

So, not that bad though, but the night was amazing, I made most of my friends in the night. People are very honest and frank during the night and they just want to make friends, have fun and laugh about stupid things etc. this brings people closer i think.

Overall, that was the first day, i had fun. Looking forward to further adventures in these 2 years of hard work aka fun learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment