Saturday 11 July 2015

BUSINESS IS BUSY NESS...BASICALLY

I don't know what I am gonna type here but still lets see what I can. 
Today, I left my hostel room at 8 am in the morning and guess what i just entered my room at 11.30 pm in the evening(if you can still call it that).
If i am to tell you the schedule, you might be bored as it was a boring schedule of a boring guy like me attending boring classes throughout the day and attending boring guest lectures by boring people and attending boring meetings consisting of boring people just like me.
So you see its all boring in here.
The point here is, this is my first blog and you are still reading this like I am some great writer or something, I am not Chetan Bhagat who will write anything and you will read it because its funny(well kinda).
Well, I think there are times when you should have these busy days full of busy people in busy times all around you just because its better than just sitting around waiting for someone to look at you and tell you that you are noticed and by that time you become too slow that while you are figuring out your reply, that person is also gone to do his busy work he was busy with.
Too much of business (busy - ness) is also not good as you might lose the part where you actually live your life and enjoy what you have achieved till now rather worrying about the future (which anyway you do every time).

No comments:

Post a Comment