Sunday 7 December 2014

Free Steam wallet codes... Oh I am lucky!


Do you have a Steam wallet? I mean are you one of the millions of game freaks around the world who use this godly software to connect to other Gods of gaming? Chat around, connect, have fun. I use it. It’s the only thing that connects me to God. One of the only reasons God exists in 21st century is because of these games he gets to play. I am being weird now, am I not? So let’s get this straight. If you are living on this planet for more than 10 years and you still don’t like heavy graphics video games, take out your daddy’s gun from the hidden closet and shoot yourself right in the head, nowhere else, because that will ensure that you are dead. As me representing the gaming federation of the world I sentence you to die and your services are no longer required by this planet.

How much you want me to scold you now? You still didn’t get the point right? Or maybe you weren’t fortunate enough to get your hands on a good game yet. Because they are costly. Let me help you there, ever heard about Free Steam wallet codes? These things will give you enough money to buy at least half a good game, well rest you have to put in yourself. Common I am not that good to you, after all you aren’t a game lover. But trust me I give you this only chance to live and stay alive. Because you know people after all feel a bit lonely on this planet full of people and games are ways of people like me to get away from this misery. And later we tend to like it more than real people. Guess I should also make some of the free steam wallet cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment