Saturday 6 December 2014

Healthy habit! Less ageing!


The phrase here is “Health is wealth”. Let me give you another one “Health is young”. The healthier you are, the younger your skin is and less aged you look. Yes all people can’t be disciplined enough to stay healthy at all times. And to some success gives bad habits, leading to effects on body. Damage done! Couldn’t help it. But now I want my glorified skin back to stardom. So what do I do? Damage control. Go to a doc and let him do his job. He will do his magic and the wonderful skin is back for the moment.
What he will do is one of these 3 things: Botox, Skin lift or Rejouvance. If you read paparazzi, then you must be familiar with the first two names that I mentioned as there are many celebrities who use this stuff. The point of concern is the third one as I have to introduce you to this from scratch. No side effects, works like Botox, much cheaper, easily applied. In short better in every way. Off course it’s the 21st century solution to a historical problem, it has to be better.

Uses ingredients I can’t even pronounce, but these all are safety checked to human application. So don’t worry about allergies or something. Its treats the skin from deep down removing the dead skin inside out. There is something you should remember which is a part of the very important free advice that I am going to give you- never use it if you are under 30. In fact don’t use any of these anti-ageing if you don’t fall under that eligibility criteria. What I mean to say is that there is still hope, you can be still saved by simply improving or changing your habits to the good ones. Guess science can help, but nature helps better!

No comments:

Post a Comment