Saturday 6 December 2014

Rentals needed!


A Student, that’s what I am. You know what that means? Less space, more dreams, desperation of a comfortable life, hanging clothes which are so dirty sometimes even I feel why I am wearing this again, the most of all- empty pocket. So you get an idea, well roughly enough. So this very day to make it more boring than it already is, I was invited by a friend of mine.
Well not a friend, actually a guy I have to say hello every day because my parents like him and think he is cute and needs my help. The guy has his own Mustang, what does he need me for? Washing it? Okay, anyway so I am invited to this party which I suspect to be boring on the extreme side and I plan to slip out of there just after saying the bloody ‘hi’ again to this help in need. You know, I am not the jealous type.
Actually this guy has everything good about him given by his dad’s money, nothing extra. He sometimes irritates me so much that I have to go to the bathroom taking a pillow with me and shout putting that pillow on my face, and the best part is I am his only friend. Well, keeping the irritation part aside, he is filthy rich like really rich.

So I go to this party wondering how many of his dad’s millions would he have spent to buy it. But when I reach there, ‘truly’ amazed I would say I was. Upon being asked, he mentioned the name of the realtor “Nassau County apartments” he said. Further mentioning that they also have some nice apartments they manage in some place I want to study in. Also told me about the deal he got, was impressive. The guy isn’t that useless after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment