Monday 8 December 2014

What to do when you have nothing to do..

I have been sitting idle for looooonnng.
Ya I didn't do anything today. Literally nothing. Well I had this fortunate companion with me we commonly refer to as laptop. So what I did is that I opened this godly thing and I started to type anything I could think of on the internet.
Rather than opening Fb or any social networking site I would never need in future. I spent my time googling weird stuff. Stuff that might open my mind doors which may lead to me working on something finally.

So I found this thing, very interesting thing. And rather amusing thing. You want to know what it is?
Its blogging...I researched about blogging.  I never knew what it was earlier and how to make one.
So all I did in this lovingly boring day is open that blog and learn how to blog properly.
And all I learnt was this.
Be original and boring if all it takes to be successful.
Trust me
All they told me is that original bloggers who share their experience make it to the top or at least on the top side.
And I am aiming high.

Why dont you follow me and get to know more about my journey to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment