Sunday 7 December 2014

Wedding Night. Dresswe will help!


Today I am going to a wedding. It’s my friend’s sister’s wedding. He is not that rich. He merely makes his living by selling cupcakes at the bakery shop. His sister doesn’t work either. In actual sense they are a typical middle class Indian family. Considering all of the details mentioned above in brief, I wonder! How come she, the bride, is wearing a wedding dress which at least seems like it’s been borrowed from a Queen? When I first came in, I was in depth of my own doubt that I might have landed the wrong place in front of wrong people celebrating the wrong thing. But then as I was about to turn around and be on my way in search of my heaven, someone shouted my name. Yes! I sighed, this is the right party. I was in doubt still. Why would he smile after spending a hefty amount of money on the wedding dress thinking he has to pay for that if not already!
Being a concerned friend, I asked him the million dollar question. His answer, the most unexpected of all. Dresswe wedding dresses! I haven’t even heard of that company. But at that first instant, they got my serious attention. My respect for the brand went high up. I mean, how someone can sew for such less money that it can be affordable to a guy like him! Or else convince him to buy this for a hefty amount which I am sure of is not the case. He is not the spending type. He is a person whom you can’t convince until you give him a good deal of price and quality.
I being very curious to know more ended up sitting with my smartphone, a good one! To google this company and you know, get to know more. So my expedition ended up with me having a smile on my face thinking about millions of ways on how to surprise my sis on her wedding day. Well not surprise actually! She will have to know where she is buying from, but I guess she will respect or may be love my choice. You know, she is a girl so you can’t be sure of anything. So my sister is going to marry next year and I am going to tell her something she won’t even imagine me saying, “Let’s buy you a good wedding dress from Dresswe wedding dresses!”
Oh my God! Its feels a bit weird being good to your sister when you both are accustomed to killing each other on a daily basis. But seriously I am sentimental about this thing. I have been searching for an alternative to the costly wedding dresses without much compromises. But this thing amazes even me. Trust me I am not easily amazed. The only thing I have to figure out how keep my mom from spending too much on the flowers and her own wardrobe! Guess one problem at a time!
If you want to know where I found all the details. : http://www.dresswe.com/wedding-dresses-66/


No comments:

Post a Comment